The system of Catholic schools in the Diocese of Parramatta is one of the largest employers in the western Sydney region. Our recruitment, selection and appointment processes reflect the purpose and intent of the Catholic Education Diocese of Parramatta.
Our intent is to provide quality Catholic schooling by strengthening the professional lives of staff, to improve the learning outcomes for each student within a Catholic faith community. Our system of schools will focus on five priorities from 2016-2019:
- forming committed disciples of Jesus Christ
- focus learning and teaching to meet the needs of each student
- build capacity to use data to inform teaching and system decision-making
- develop new ways to partner with parents and families
- develop innovative learning environments.
Principles of equal opportunity apply at every stage of our employment processes.