Holy Family offers our students an engaging learning program, both in and outside of the classroom. Students are supported in their learning, in their faith development and when moving from one stage of life to another.
- flexible learning spaces that cater for the needs of all learners
- teachers who embrace innovative, researched-based teaching practices
- a comprehensive Religious Education curriculum
- learning programs centred on the NSW Education Standards Authority, K-6 curriculum
- specialist intervention programs in English and Mathematics
- access to a wide variety of technology
- specialist Japanese and Physical Education teachers
- close connections with local Catholic secondary schools
- paved, shaded recreation areas and spacious playgrounds
- rich opportunities for children to develop their faith through Eucharistic celebrations, prayer and liturgy.
The school is also involved in a number of co-curricular activities including:
- sports - swimming, athletics, cross country, touch football, rugby league, Oztag, netball, AFL, & soccer
- creative arts - dance and choral programs
- student leadership opportunities
- Voice of Youth public speaking
- opportunities for outreach, such as supporting St Vincent de Paul, Catholic Mission, fundraising for other charities and special appeals.