Parents are key to the life of Holy Family Primary. There are many ways in which parents can be involved, including:
- the Parent Representative Group
- supporting school fundraising and initiatives
- supporting classroom learning
- coaching teams and assisting on excursions
- involvement in the local parish community (liturgical, pastoral and social activities)
We look forward to working with parents in the education, care and support of their children. It is important to note that all volunteer workers in schools are required to undergo child protection training. Visit the Parramatta Catholic Education Office website 'Building Child Safe Communities' for more information.